Monday, March 8, 2010

I am back!!!



So here I am after a very long break.
Yes, my blogging skills are definitely NOT mad skillz. HAHA! But here I am to try again.
I want to blog here as well as post some crafting projects.
So I renamed my blog to First Light Of Dawn. Catchy, right?

The above photo shows what will be my three modes of daily devotional and inspiration, beginning tomorrow. My Bible, my journal and a singles devotional that I won at church camp a couple years ago and never read.
I know I have said this before, right here on this blog, but I will say it again.

Life changes as of tomorrow.

"I can't" and "I won't" will be replaced with "I WILL."
I will be trying to blog at least once or twice a week, and hopefully much more.
So sit back, read, laugh, cry, smile, and pray with me for big, positive life changes!

No comments: