Monday, December 8, 2008

Sweet Dear Layout

Well, I am instituting alot of change in my life!
My weight is such a burden to me. So I need to make changes to get my health improved! I have already started watching my food intake. No soda, no eating after 8pm. No fried foods. I started doing Wii Fitt over the weekend with my parents! Not only is it alot of fun, but I am exercising and not realizing it until after each session!

I just finished this LO. I also just realized I mislabeled her age as 2 months, and she was one month here. So that will be changing. The writing was not as good as I would like anyways.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I so want the wii fit, after becoming a mom I see my weigh creeping up there.

Kimberly Rae English-Cole said...

Sorry it's taken me this long to find your blog... I love the new layout... very pretty.